Morning Star School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic background and accepts students of all religious creeds. Students must be between the ages of 6 and 13 years and have a potentially normal intelligence to be considered for enrollment. Students age 5 are considered for enrollment on a case by case basis.
Please go to our home page and watch our video presentation entitled "A School of Hope" about Morning Star School's approach to educating children with learning disabilities.
Campus Visits/Information Sessions
Given once a month. Please email or call the office if you plan to attend one of these campus visits/information sessions.
- Thursday, May 24th 9:15 - 10:15 AM
- Thursday, June 21st 9:15 - 10:15 AM
- Thursday, July 26th 9:15 - 10:15 AM
How to apply:
Please complete the admissions application (see button below). If the application is approved, you will be contacted to come to the school with your child for an intake interview to determine acceptance for enrollment.
Include with your application:
- recent psychological evaluation
- copy of the student's IEP, if applicable
- proof of immunization or medical exemption from further immunizations that is acceptable to the Florida Department of Health. We do not accept Religious Exemptions from immunization.
If you have general questions about the application process, please e-mail your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org