There are many ways to help Morning Star School meet the needs of children with learning disabilities.
Financial support is always appreciated as it enables Morning Star to maintain a high quality education program while providing financial assistance to families of students with financial challenges. Financial support for immediate educational needs comes from individuals and organizations in a variety of manners including:
- Providing one-time or ongoing tax-deductible contributions to: Morning Star School, 210 East Linebaugh Avenue, Tampa, FL. 33612
- Sponsoring and/or attending a Morning Star School fundraising event such as the:
- Morning Star School Golf Classic. The Annual Morning Star School Golf Classic takes place on a Thursday in late October at the Tournament Players Club of Tampa Bay in Lutz.
- Morning Star School Annual Gala. The Annual Gala features the Morning Star Sensations Children's Choir. This event takes place on an evening in February or March at Higgins Hall at St. Lawrence Catholic Parish in Tampa. It is a wonderful event with a cocktail reception, dinner and entertainment.
- Morning Star School Tennis Classic. Our annual Doubles Tennis Tournament takes place on a weekend in late April / early May at Carrollwood Country Club. Each player is guaranteed at least 2 matches.
- Providing donations for a specific purpose such as “Tuition Assistance” scholarships or to fulfill a specified need listed on the school “Wish List”.
- Contributing to the Catholic Foundation Match Grant Program.
- Making a donation to honor someone or in memory of a loved one.
- Purchasing an engraved "Star Walk" brick for our flagpole area. Click here for the order form.
- Donating money through the “Friends of Morning Star School” program and the "Morning Star Sundays" program.
- Making donations to the newly-established Morning Star School Alumni Scholarship Fund.
- Shopping at AmazonSmile.